Known bugs / issues / improvements that could be made:02nd July 2017 - Version 184.108.40.206 released with new features and various bug fixes.
- Graph can be printed using the standard windows printer, will be autosized according to paper size
- X and Y ranges can now be customised, or simply set to autorange
- Graph can be copied to clipboard
- For electronics users, data can now be converted from vRMS to dB
- There seems to be the occasional problem with files containing white space.(despite checking for this)
13th July 2016 - hopefully this is now fixed in version 220.127.116.11.
- Better support for different graph types, e.g. bar, stacked, etc.
- Data conversion (volts to dB and vice versa) the code is there but not yet active.
13th July 2016 - this code is now active - if the input file is in Volts(rms) and the dBu scale is selected, the data will be converted to dBu
- Provide greater control over colour schemes. (a 'nice to have' really - not an issue as such).
- Add a print option to print the raw data output, as this shows the normalisation factor.
Add a 'copy graph to clipboard' option - although the graph can easily be copied to the clipboard anyway.
When printing a graph, the print output size is relative to the size on screen, so if the graph is full screen, it's too large for an A4 sheet.fixed in version 18.104.22.168